Hi, I’m Moriz, a web developer based in Vienna, Austria. I recently quit my job at N26 to work on various projects as a freelance developer. Before N26, I led the tech team at wild and realized projects for clients such as Google, Spotify, Samsung and many more.
My main focus is frontend development with React. I like to create UIs that are human-centered, scalable and performant. I care about creating accessible experiences, because I think the internet should be an open and welcoming place for everyone. I used to work a lot on animation-heavy microsites, now I shifted more into a product/platform direction. Some of the things I‘ve been working on recently:
- Recipe platform Happy Plates
- Classical music streaming service Idagio
- Enterprise data management application Portrait
- December 12, 2022How to create a simple, secure feature flag system in next.js
- October 18, 2022Initializing a Yjs document with a common value
- April 19, 2021Sorting by array position